Getting to know the individual is up to Career Coaches. To gather information on
• Employment Background
• Current Employment Situation
Microsoft’s Skilling Initiative helps people gain the digital skills needed to get back to work quickly in jobs in-demand that pay a living wage. Are you interested in learning more?
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world. LinkedIn data has told us that these are 10 jobs in-demand that pay living wages and can be skilled on-line.
• Software developer – Become a Software Developer
• Sales representative – Become a Sales Representative
• Project manager – Become a Project Manager
• IT Administrator – Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification
• Customer service specialist – Become a Customer Service Specialist
• Digital marketer – Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
• IT support/help desk – Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification
• Data analyst – Become a Data Analyst
• Financial analyst – Become a Financial Analyst
• Graphic designer – Become a Graphic Designer
• Did you lose your health insurance?
• There may be more affordable options than COBRA
• Hurry, you only have 60 days to sign up for some options. Free, expert help is available!
Call Partnership today at 920-882-6420
The mission of the Bay Area Workforce Development Board (Bay Area WDB) is to cultivate a skilled and competitive workforce that meets the demands of employers in the region.
The Bay Area WDB is one of 11 Wisconsin workforce development areas established in 1998 to address local economic workforce issues. Bay Area WDB, a private non-profit corporation, is the fiscal and administrative agent for funds and programming designed to deliver locally customized job training and workforce development initiatives.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.