The Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) is one of Wisconsin's eleven regional Boards established by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) to address local economic workforce issues in the Brown, Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano and Sheboygan Counties. BAWDB, a private non-profit corporation, is the fiscal and administrative agent for Board funds and programs.
The Bay Area Workforce Development Board, consisting of selected community representatives, develops a skilled workforce by strategically allocating and coordinating resources to address community needs by working through others for the benefit of all.
The vision of the Bay Area Workforce Development Board is that job skills and educational levels are increased, quality of life of all individuals is enhanced, while employers' needs are met.
Visit Our Job Centers!
- Brown County, Green Bay
- Door County, Sturgeon Bay
- Fox Cities Workforce Development Center, Menasha
- Manitowoc County, Manitowoc
- Marinette County, Marinette
- N. Marinette, Florence & Niagara, Niagara
- Menominee Workforce Development Center, Keshena
- Oneida Nation Job Center, Onieda
- Shawano County, Shawano
- Sheboygan County, Sheboygan
Bay Area Workforce Development Board
317 W. Walnut Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Modifications are as follows:
- Attachment C Update - One-Stop Comprehensive and Affiliated Sites
- Attachment R - Add Online Assessment
- Attachment W Update - Youth Council Members
- Attachment BB Update - Chief Local Elected Officials Agreement
- Attachment CC Update - WDB Membership
- WDB/LEO Agreement 2014-2016
WIA Local Plan
- Click here to review BAWDB's 2013 Local Plan for Workforce Investment Act (WIA) services.
- Attachments A-Z
- Attachments AA-NN
Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) functions as a catalyst between public and private partnerships serving WIA Title I. BAWDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.