The Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) is one of Wisconsin's eleven regional Boards established by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) to address local economic workforce issues in the Brown, Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano and Sheboygan Counties. BAWDB, a private non-profit corporation, is the fiscal and administrative agent for Board funds and programs.
The Bay Area Workforce Development Board, consisting of selected community representatives, develops a skilled workforce by strategically allocating and coordinating resources to address community needs by working through others for the benefit of all.
The vision of the Bay Area Workforce Development Board is that job skills and educational levels are increased, quality of life of all individuals is enhanced, while employers' needs are met.
Work With Us
Career and Partnership Opportunties
DDL 12/12/2014 - DWD Employment & Training Supervisor, Sheboygan & Manitowoc
Visit Our Job Centers!
- Northeast Wisconsin Job Center Brown County, Green Bay
- Door County Job Center & We Are HOPE, Inc., Sturgeon Bay
- Fox Cities Workforce Development Center, Menasha
- Manitowoc County, Manitowoc
- Marinette County, Marinette
- N. Marinette, Florence & Niagara, Niagara
- Menominee Workforce Development Center, Keshena
- Oneida Nation Job Center, Oneida
- Shawano County, Shawano
- Sheboygan County, Sheboygan
WDA5 2014 Modification to 2013 WIA Plan Coverletter Summary
WDA 5 2014 Modification to 2013 WIA Plan Submittal
Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) functions as a catalyst between public and private partnerships serving WIA Title I. BAWDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.