The Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) is one of Wisconsin's eleven regional Boards established by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) to address local economic workforce issues in the Brown, Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano and Sheboygan Counties. BAWDB, a private non-profit corporation, is the fiscal and administrative agent for Board funds and programs.
The Bay Area Workforce Development Board, consisting of selected community representatives, develops a skilled workforce by strategically allocating and coordinating resources to address community needs by working through others for the benefit of all.
The vision of the Bay Area Workforce Development Board is that job skills and educational levels are increased, quality of life of all individuals is enhanced, while employers' needs are met.
Request For Proposals 2014
Bay Area WDB administers programs under Title I of the Worforce Investment Act. Program services are initiated through a contracted case management system in each county BAWDB serves. Proposals are due Friday, April 4, 2014, no later than 12:30 pm. (Corrections Project Plan Guidelines are due at 12:30 pm on April 7, 2014.)
- RFP WIA Adult Case Management
- RFP WIA Dislocated Worker Case Management
- RFP WIA Youth Case Management
- RFP WDA Audit Services
- Non-Competitive Job Center Plan Guidelines
- Female Corrections Project Plan Guidelines
- Adult Corrections Project Plan Guidelines
- Youth Corrections Project Plan Guidelines
Recruiting & Training!
New recruiting and educational opportunities in the Bay Area (click bold text for details):
- April 10 - Apprenticeship Event. FCWDC will host an apprenticeship event, "Exploring a Career in a Skilled Trades Apprenticeship." 2pm-4pm.
- April 12 - Ariens, Brillion Hiring Event. 10am-3pm
- April 17 - Employer Panel, NWTC Luxemburg. Great chance to walk with area employers and get their thoughts on interviewing, applications, first impressions, social media and soft skills. 4:00pm
- Free Computer Classes - Menasha Job Center class schedule for April
Bay Area Workforce Development Board (BAWDB) functons as a catalyst between public and private partnerships serving WIA Title I. BAWDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.